Child Support Oklahoma & Custody X Change: More Accurate Calculations
Get the most accurate child support amounts when you combine Custody X Change with Child Support Oklahoma (CSO).
When CSO asks you for timeshare percentages, don't rely on guesswork or estimates. Instead, use Custody X Change to calculate total parenting time numbers from any custody schedule.
Enter those numbers into the appropriate field in the CSO program for an accurate and fair child support amount based on Oklahoma's guidelines.
Custody X Change calculates parenting time percentages. Use it together with Child Support Oklahoma to have more accurate child support calculations.
CSO software helps Oklahoma family law professionals, such as mediators, attorneys and judges, tackle complicated formulas that figure accurate child support amounts.
For more than a decade, CSO software has provided professionals with the ability to calculate complex formulas. The goal in using calculation software is to reduce the time it takes for you to extract accurate numbers from the raw data of each case but not compromise on accuracy.
Using calculation software like CSO can eliminate errors and speed up the time it takes to prepare reports for yourself, your clients or for court.
When you enter the case data into the right fields, CSO software can quickly populate a range of worksheets, allowing you to compare different scenarios. You can choose which child support and child custody situation best meets the needs of the parents and the children.
CSO guidelines are determined by the state. They adjust frequently to take into account the rising cost of living and other factors. When the guidelines change, you don't need to worry about costly calculators that aren't up to date. CSO is inexpensive, fast and accurate.
CSO software contains several features that provide benefits to users seeking a calculator that can reliable and accurate child support calculations for a range of circumstances, such as sole, joint or shared custody.
Some of the benefits of CSO include:
- Affordable: Single user licenses and updates are inexpensive and come with a money-back guarantee.
- Tailored to Professionals: CSO was designed for family law professionals to save time and provide accurate results.
- Trusted: CSO has been helping Oklahoma professionals since 1999.
- Small Learning Curve: The program's design features a basic interface with no complex data entry methods and data entry fields on a single screen
- Help Features: The software contains yellow “Info” buttons next to each data field that provides help and answers to basic questions.
- Worksheets Ready for Court: Choose to populate official worksheets with the case data so you can print off reports that are ready to file with the court.
CSO quickly organizes all the data for your family law cases using the latest CSO guidelines from x statute. The program was designed to make complex calculations simple, fast and accurate.
CSO software is a product of the software development company, Custom Legal Software. Based out of Louisville, Colorado, the company also creates child support calculation software for Colorado and New Mexico. Since 1989, Custom Legal Software has worked with industry professionals to design accurate, user-friendly calculation software.
CSO requires a parenting time total for the non-custodial parent in order to figure out child support amounts, based on the guidelines set by the state of Oklahoma.
Parenting time totals are derived from the amount of time each parent spends with their children. To figure out a correct parenting time total, you must calculate the amount of time the non-residential parent spends with the children. Once a client sets up a visitation schedule, it can become tedious and sometimes very difficult to calculate a precise parenting time total.
This information is combined with data concerning each parent's income and the parenting time credit applies to only joint physical custody cases. Sole custody cases do not qualify for any kind of child credit based on overnights. CSO asks you to enter parenting time totals or a percentage in order to calculate child support.
Custody X Change software includes a parenting time calculator that shows exactly how much time each parent has with the children. It can provide this data as total number of hours, days or as a percentage of time annually.
When users set up a parenting time schedule, the software automatically counts up all the full, half and quarter days for the non-residential parent. This accurate parenting time total really helps you use CSO software.
Use Custody X Change to get accurate parenting time totals, because:
- Parenting time totals are difficult to figure out by hand, because attorneys must add all the quarter, half and full days within a year for the non-residential parent.
- Figuring parenting time totals adjust every time an attorney changes the schedule.
- Calculating and re-calculating any change to the schedule is so complex, some attorneys are forced to estimate or guess.
- Entering parenting time totals calculated from a guess or estimate into the Oklahoma child support formula means that child support amounts will likely be wrong.
Figuring out child support amounts requires exact numbers, from each parent's income to the amount of credits allowed. Another important number is the parenting time total, or how long each parent is scheduled to be with the children. Correct numbers mean the child support amount is fair and accurate, and Custody X Change delivers accurate totals every time.