The Custody X Change Privacy Guarantee: We Respect Your Privacy.
- We store your information securely.
- We don't sell your personal information.
It's simple: We respect your privacy. For more information, continue reading.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Example: Not having to retype your login email address.
- To improve our website or software. Example: Your feedback could help us fix a bug.
- To improve customer service. Example: Your question might inspire a FAQ that helps other visitors.
- To process transactions. Example: Your information is sent to a payment processor to validate the purchase.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. Example: You could be notified of such survey or promotion.
- To send periodic emails. Example: Sending updates about the product.
Your private custody data: the web-app software
Information that you put into our web-based application is stored on AWS, the leading cloud solutions platform. It can only be accessed through encryption, and it is password protected.
Your private custody data: the Windows-only desktop software
We do not have access to any of the information that you enter into the Windows-only desktop software. All of your files and information reside solely on your computer's hard drive, unless you share them with others.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.