Idaho Child Support & Custody X Change: More Accurate Calculations
Get the most accurate child support amounts when you combine Custody X Change with Idaho Child Support software.
When Idaho Child Support asks you for timeshare percentages, don't rely on guesswork or estimates. Instead, use Custody X Change to calculate total parenting time numbers from any custody schedule.
Enter those numbers into the appropriate field in the Idaho Child Support program for an accurate and fair child support amount
based on Idaho's guidelines.
Custody X Change calculates parenting time percentages. Use it together with Idaho Child Support to have more accurate child support calculations.
When Idaho family law professionals need to perform complex calculations for child support, Idaho Child Support software can help. The program lets you enter all the data for your case, such as income and overnight totals then quickly calculates the appropriate child support amount.
Idaho state laws require the courts to comply with uniform guidelines for child support amounts. Idaho Child Support software includes this statewide uniform guideline in its calculations to tackle any case, simple or complex.
Because Idaho Child Support software is updated with the most current Idaho guidelines, you can feel confident that the amounts are accurate.
Idaho Child Support software was created by Moonlighting Software, and developed with Idaho family law professionals in mind. The software is not affiliated with the State of Idaho.
Using Idaho Child Support can save time and effort at each step of the child support calculation process. Instead of relying on outdated software or calculating support by hand, trust your case's data with Idaho Child Support software.
Some of the features of Idaho Child Support include:
- Clear and uncluttered interface that makes it easy to enter case data
- Ability to create and save multiple cases as you are working on them
- Access to the most current formulas created by Idaho state child support guidelines
- Convenient “Case at a Glance” page that allows you to navigate to any place in the case's data pages
- Divided information fields for each parent, allowing you to enter personal financial data unique to each party
- Specific details about each child, including full name, birthday and the percentage of time spent with each parent
- Regular updates made automatically for your convenience
- Sends data to the Print Center where you can create reports containing relevant data for yourself, clients or court
When it comes to customer support, customers can access the Help Center in the program and use the built-in Ticket Tool. You can ask a technical question, get help with a specific portion of the program or report a bug using this convenient method. Also, the company website features an email address and toll-free number you can use.
Idaho Child Support is compatible with Windows operating systems and can only be installed on a single computer. You can download the free edition version of the software to see how well it can help you streamline the family law calculations for each of your cases.
Idaho Child Support software requires a parenting time percentage for each parent in order to figure out child support, based on the guidelines set by the state of Idaho.
Parenting time is the total time each parent spends with the children. To figure out a correct parenting time percentage for Idaho clients, you must count up the amount of time the children reside with each parent. When clients set up a visitation schedule that includes every other holiday, after school visits, alternating weekends and vacation times, it becomes very difficult to calculate a precise percentage.
The parenting time percentage is combined with each parent's income data for a parenting time credit. This credit applies only to joint physical custody cases. Sole custody cases do not qualify for any kind of child support credit based on overnights. Idaho Child Support asks that you enter a percentage in order to calculate child support.
Custody X Change software includes a parenting time calculator that shows exactly how much time each parent has with the children. It can provide this data as total number of hours, days or as a percentage of time annually.
When users set up a parenting time schedule, the software automatically counts up all the overnights for each parent. This accurate parenting time percentage really helps you use Idaho Child Support software.
Use Custody X Change to get accurate parenting time percentages, because:
- Overnight totals are difficult to figure out by hand, because attorneys must add all the time up within a year for the non-residential parent.
- Figuring overnight totals adjust every time an attorney changes the schedule.
- Calculating and re-calculating any change to the schedule is so complex, some attorneys are forced to estimate or guess.
- Entering parenting time percentages calculated from a guess or estimate into the Idaho child support formula means that child support amounts will likely be wrong.
Figuring out child support amounts requires exact numbers, from each parent's income to the amount of credits allowed. One of the most important numbers is the overnight total, or how long each parent is scheduled to be with the children. Correct numbers mean the child support amount is fair and accurate, and Custody X Change delivers accurate totals every time.