Child Custody Software
Child custody software is software that helps you with your custody arrangements.
Custody X Change is software that creates custody schedules and parenting plans and allows you to keep track of your custody situation.
Your custody and visitation schedule shows when each parent has the child. It includes the residential schedule, holidays, and vacation time.
As you make your schedule, you can use a visitation timeshare calculator to see how much time each parent has with the child.
After you finish your schedule, you can:
- Print your custody calendar
- Export your calendar to your device or calendar program
- Print a timeshare percentage report
Your parenting plan is the document that shows how you and the other parent will care for your child after separation.
As you make your plan, you can include the following:
- Information about legal custody
- Custody provisions about caring for your child
- Your custody schedule written in legal terms
After you complete your plan, you can print your plan and/or export your information to PDF, Word, or Excel.
Making your parenting plan with custody software helps you:
- Save time
- Explore custody schedule options
- Negotiate your plan with the other parent
- Save money in legal fees
- Prepare a plan to present in court
- Create sample plans to show at mediation
- Modify your plan that's already in place
After your plan is finalized, you can track actual parenting time and print reports that show the difference between scheduled time and actual time.
You can keep a custody journal where you write notes about parenting time, your child, the other parent, exchanges, etc.
You can also record expenses to keep track of reimbursement.
Tracking your plan and keeping a custody journal can help both parents follow the schedule and plan, and let you know if your plan is working for your child and you.