Child Custody Calendars in Custody X Change
This article explains how to compile a custody and visitation schedule using the Custody X Change software tool. Includes screenshots and simple instructions.
After you make each part of your custody and visitation schedule, you compile it into a child custody calendar. To make your custody calendar, you can write all of your information by hand on a paper calendar, or you can use the Custody X Change software.
Custody X Change is software that creates custody schedules, calendars, and professional parenting plan documents.
It's easy to make your custody calendar with Custody X Change because you can make a residential schedule, add a holiday schedule, and include vacation time and special events.
You can easily create your own custody schedule. See the video.
Make a residential schedule.
Add a holiday schedule.
View your complete schedule with vacation time and special events.
Print your completed calendar.
Sync your custody calendar to your device or program with calendaring capabilities.
Use Custody X Change in your custody case
Custody X Change can also help you with all aspects of your parenting plan and custody agreement. The software lets you create a complete custody schedule and parenting plan and also lets you track your plan once it is in place.
You can use Custody X Change to:
- Explore options for your custody schedule and create a shared or joint schedule.
- View the timeshare percentage for each parent so you know the exact amount of time each parent has with the children;
- Create a complete parenting plan with provisions and stipulations;
- Print your parenting plan in legal terms;
- Export your agreement to Word, PDF, or Excel so you can make changes or email it;
- Track your actual visitation time and compare it to your scheduled time;
- Keep a custody journal about your parenting time;
- Negotiate with the other parent and prepare for mediation or court;
- Save money in legal and attorney fees; and
- Pay or receive an accurate amount of child support based on the timeshare percentage.
Custody X Change was released in 2005 as a tool for attornies and parents to use to create custody agreements and visitation schedules. Since that time, tens of thousands of parents and attornies have downloaded Custody X Change to use in their custody cases.