Parents With an Attorney
Parents working with an attorney can use also use Custody X Change to help them with their custody situation.
Parents with an attorney commonly use the software to achieve the following:
- Show your attorney sample parenting plans and explain what you want in your plan,
- Save money in legal fees by creating part of your parenting plan yourself,
- Work with your attorney to prepare for court,
- Track your actual time to make sure the plan is being followed,
- Give the tracking documents to your attorney so you can make modifications to your plan,
- Calculate the timeshare percentage to make sure that you are paying the right amount of child support, and
- Provide visual calendars and documents to the other parent so that both of you are on the same page concerning your plan.
Since you are the one who is actually involved in your custody situation, you want to do everything in your power to make sure that your parenting plan works.
Custody X Change is a tool you can use when working with an attorney to make sure that your parenting plan is successful.