Parenting Plan Template Software
A parenting plan template is a guide to follow as you make your parenting plan.
Custody X Change is software that provides a template so you can make each part of your parenting plan.
Your parenting time schedule shows when each parent has physical custody of your child. Your schedule should include every day time, holidays, school breaks, and vacation time.
With the software, you can make a complete schedule and custody calendar.
The software also describes your schedule in legal terms for the parenting plan.
The software gives you several options about how you and the other parent will share and divide legal custody.
- Choose if you want joint legal custody or sole legal custody
- Specify which decisions require mutual consent
- Designate a parent to make certain decisions
- Describe what happens if a parent makes a decision without consent
You can include information about how you and the other parent will take care of your child and make your plan work.
The software has provisions and guidelines about:
- Medical and health care
- Education and extracurricular activities
- Exchanges and transportation
- Child care
- Parenting and child rearing
- Child relationships with parents
- Parent communication and resolving disputes
- Traveling and relocating with the child
- Revising the plan
- Expenses and child support
- Supervised visitation
- Parents in the military
- Long distance travel arrangements
The software allows you to print:
- Your custody calendar
- The description of your schedule in legal terms
- Your complete parenting plan with all of your included information
- A timeshare report that shows the amount of time each parent has the child
You can use these documents to:
- File your plan with the court
- Copy the information from your plan to required court custody forms
- Negotiate a plan with the other parent
- Prepare sample plan ideas for mediation
- Present your case in court
- Work with your attorney to get the plan you want
- Give schedule calendars to your child or the other parent