Using Custody X Change with Child Support Software
Child support software can only take you so far because it requires an accurate timeshare or overnight calculation. Compliment your current child support calculations by inputting the correct timeshare information.
Almost every state uses some form of the parenting timeshare percentage (or overnight percentage) to calculate child support. So, when you use the child support software for your state, you need to have a timeshare calculator so you can put in the right information.
Custody X Change is custody software with a timeshare calculator.
With Custody X Change, you enter your child custody schedule into the software and you can see the exact timeshare percentage for each parent. You can then print a detailed timeshare percentage report so you have the right number for your child support calculation.
View the timeshare percentage as you make your schedule.
Print a detailed timeshare percentage report.
Use Custody X Change in your custody case
You can also use Custody X Change to help you know how to change your schedule to alter the child support payments.
For example, if you figure out that increasing your time with the children 5% will decrease your child support, you can easily look at schedule options in Custody X Change so you have the new timeshare percentage. This helps you get more time with your child and lowers your child support payments.
You can also use Custody X Change to create a child custody agreement. The software lets you create a child custody schedule, add parenting provisions, and print your plan in legal terms.
If you are a family law professional, you can use the software to help you with all of your custody cases. If you are a parent going through your own custody case, you can use the software to make your own plan.
Custody X Change helps family law professionals:
- Show your client options for custody schedules and maximize the parenting time for your client;
- Save time and effort when making custody agreements and parenting plans;
- Use the documents from the program to negotiate with other attorneys, work with your client, and present your case in court;
- Export your plans to PDF, Word, and Excel so you can easily make changes to the wording or email the agreement;
- Ensure that your client pays or receives accurate child support based on an accurate timeshare percentage calculation; and
- Communicate clearly with your client by using a visual custody calendar and other professional documents.
Custody X Change helps parents:
- Explore different schedule options and maximize your parenting time for your parenting time schedule;
- Negotiate your plan and custody schedule with the other parent;
- Prepare for court and use the software documents to present your case;
- Create sample plans to prepare for mediation;
- Work with your attorney to come up with a plan you support;
- Sync your custody calendar to your Blackberry, iPhone, Palm/PDA, Outlook, Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, Windows Live, etc.
- Pay or receive accurate child support based on an accurate timeshare percentage calculation;
- Track your schedule and see the difference between scheduled and actual parenting time; and
- Keep a custody and visitation journal.
Since Custody X Change was released in 2005, tens of thousands of people have downloaded it and used it in their custody situation. Attornies, family mediators, courts, and parents all use Custody X Change as a timeshare calculator for the child support calculation and to make successful parenting plans and custody schedules.